Infrared Sauna Benefits
When browsing manufacturers websites in regards to infrared saunas, you will notice a wide variety of listed benefits. These benefits seem to vary from the probable to quite far fetched. Many of the more likely benefits of a far infrared sauna can also be attained with a traditional or Finnish sauna bath, although it seems to be the concensus that infrared saunas can provide the same benefits in a shorter time frame. Claims made by infrared sauna manufacturers include the following:
- Bathing in an infrared sauna mimics your body having a fever, thus causing your organs to respond by flushing out toxins, which are then removed due to the increased blood flow and sweat.
- The sweating caused by infrared saunas can purge clogged pores of deeply imbedded bacteria and dead skin cells.
- The increased blood circulation caused by a sauna encourages a healthier flow of nutrients to your skin which in turn helps relieve acne, eczema, psoriasis, and burns.
- Encourages the healing of lesions and minor cuts.
- Superior Detoxification: Removes Heavy Metals & Fat-stored Toxins.
- Enjoying a sauna speeds up your heart rate as the heat creates an increased need for oxygen in the body, thus requiring you to take deeper, fuller breaths. This increased oxygenation is among the most important sauna benefits.
- Stimulates and improves the immune system.
- Infrared heat warms your body directly and creates a healthy purifying sweat at much lower temperatures than standard steam saunas.
- Relieves pain.
- Aids in weight loss and cellulite reduction. (Many people note that most of the weight loss caused by infrared saunas, like traditional saunas is usually water weight which is then quickly gained back when you rehydrate)
For all your far infrared sauna needs